Average nett mothly salary for Bosnia and Herzegovina is 997 BAMCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Creating new and/or modifying existing food products.
- Responsibility for the strict observance of the statutory guidelines and wholesomeness of the products.
- Looking for the ways to maintain the desired physical, chemical and microbiological characteristics of food.
- Using food additives to achieve the desired properties of food.
- Developing and/or cooperating in the development of new packaging materials.
- Developing and implementing the production, packaging and distribution systems into operation.
Position Food Engineer - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
Agriculture, Food Industry
Construction & Real Estate
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used