The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range of 672.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,080.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into salary brackets in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Lead developer Information Technology
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Sales Director Top Management
7. Marketing Director Top Management
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Division Manager Banking
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Managing Director Top Management
12. Product owner Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Production Director Top Management
15. Branch Director Insurance
16. Logistics Director Top Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Au-pair General labour
11. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
12. Funeral service worker Service Industries
13. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. Packer Production
15. Survey Interviewer General labour
16. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
17. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Housekeeper Service Industries
19. Receptionist I Administration
20. Gardener Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary