The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range of 662.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,974.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into wage bands in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. Division Manager Banking
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Logistics Director Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. IT Manager Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Head of the Legal Department Management
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Production Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
20. Branch Director Insurance
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Hairdresser Service Industries
7. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Au-pair General labour
11. Packer Production
12. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Funeral service worker Service Industries
14. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Shop Assistant Commerce
18. General Labourer General labour
19. Survey Interviewer General labour
20. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary