The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range of 711.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 2,146.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into salary brackets in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Division Manager Banking
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Product owner Management
12. Managing Director Top Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Production Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Branch Director Insurance
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Backend developer Information Technology
20. Software Engineer Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
12. Au-pair General labour
13. Packer Production
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Hairdresser Service Industries
16. Funeral service worker Service Industries
17. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
18. Survey Interviewer General labour
19. Gardener Service Industries
20. Waiter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary