The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range from 630.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,967.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into wage bands in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Division Manager Banking
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Managing Director Top Management
11. Business Development Manager Management
12. Technical Director Top Management
13. Logistics Director Top Management
14. Product owner Management
15. Branch Director Insurance
16. Production Director Top Management
17. Scrum Master Information Technology
18. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
19. Software Engineer Information Technology
20. IT Project Manager Information Technology
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
8. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Packer Production
12. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Au-pair General labour
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Housekeeper Service Industries
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Survey Interviewer General labour
20. Receptionist I Administration
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary