The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range of 659.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,974.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into wage bands in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Division Manager Banking
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Managing Director Top Management
10. IT Manager Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Logistics Director Top Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Business Development Manager Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Production Director Top Management
20. Branch Director Insurance
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Hairdresser Service Industries
8. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Packer Production
12. Au-pair General labour
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Funeral service worker Service Industries
15. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
16. Survey Interviewer General labour
17. Shop Assistant Commerce
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. General Labourer General labour
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary