The salary range of employees working in Bosnia and Herzegovina is, by default, in the range from 632.00 BAM (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 1,962.00 BAM (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Bosnia and Herzegovina into wage bands in BAM.
Average salary and range in Bosnia and Herzegovina by age in BAM.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Division Manager Banking
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Sales Director Top Management
11. IT Manager Management
12. Logistics Director Top Management
13. Head of the Legal Department Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Branch Director Insurance
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BAM)
1. Cleaner General labour
2. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Cashier Commerce
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Au-pair General labour
12. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Packer Production
14. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Funeral service worker Service Industries
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Receptionist I Administration
18. Survey Interviewer General labour
19. Hairdresser Service Industries
20. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary