Description of job position
- Separating and adjusting parts of the product (cutting, punching, etc.).
- Creating, altering, and repairing products with the use of basic and specialised sewing machines.
- Intermediate and final ironing, adjusting by ironing, and ironing out.
- Manufacturing, decorating, shaping, and other adjusting the final appearance of the products.
- Simple setting of machines, changing threads, needles, and other accessories.
- Checking the correct functioning of the machine.
Position Seamstress - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
585 - 958 BAM
585 - 841 BAM
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
585 - 818 BAM
Porter, Information Staff
585 - 889 BAM
1,344 - 7,667 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used