Description of job position
- Presentation and sale of bank products and services.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals, payment orders, opening and closing accounts, exchange office activities, and other transactions and services.
- Creating and maintaining good relations with bank clients.
- Providing advice related to bank products and services.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of accepted and issued amounts of cash and/or other valuables.
- Checking the validity and integrity of received banknotes, coins, and valuables.
- Following bank process and methodology procedures.
- Following the bank’s security policy.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Counter Clerk - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
585 - 850 BAM
585 - 1,601 BAM
693 - 1,413 BAM
Construction & Real Estate
625 - 1,621 BAM
1,525 - 6,677 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used