Description of job position
- Developing and constructing 2D and 3D models of vehicles and/or its components, parts, etc. in the CAD software environment according to customer specifications.
- Analysing digital 2D and 3D models.
- Preparing drawings and technical documentation.
- Consulting and solving technical issues with internal and external customers.
- Participation in the implementation of changes into series production.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Engineer - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
424 - 802 BAM
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
638 - 1,861 BAM
797 - 1,942 BAM
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
713 - 2,067 BAM
1,510 - 6,834 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used