Description of job position
- Preparing vehicles before coating (cleaning, grinding, sealing, masking).
- Preparing, mixing and applying primary colour, metallic paint, paint and lacquer using spray guns on the vehicle or its parts.
- Checking the quality of work done after a thorough burning and curing of the paint.
- Eliminating the incurred drawbacks in accordance with the technological procedures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Varnisher - Car Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
585 - 798 BAM
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
699 - 1,560 BAM
719 - 1,542 BAM
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
645 - 1,900 BAM
1,567 - 7,205 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used