Average nett mothly salary for Bosnia and Herzegovina is 1,060 BAMCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Supervising chemical processes in production and their optimisation.
- Supporting production activities, solving technological problems from a theoretical as well as practical point of view.
- Monitoring processes in production and performing interventions in production lines, if necessary.
- Control analyses processing.
- Quality of products monitoring.
- Preparing reports and managing the relevant documentation regarding hazardous substances.
- Implementing the company´s requirements in terms of the substances used in production.
- Participating in launching new products, technologies and processes.
- Applying scientific knowledge and theories in the research and development of chemical production.
- Cooperating on issues concerning the productivity, quality, safety and trainings.
Position Chemical Engineer - Chemical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Public Administration, Self-governance
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used