Description of job position
- Recording of shopping items in the cash register.
- Cancellation of incorrectly charged items.
- Checking the price and nature of charged items.
- Accepting cash in domestic and foreign currency, meal tickets, shopping vouchers and payment cards; issuing cash for the purchase made.
- Selling complementary goods in the vicinity of the cash desk.
- Performing sensory control of received banknotes and vouchers, complying with internal guidelines and safety procedures.
- Responsibility for the cash in the cash register, recounting and delivering of the daily receipts.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cashier - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
585 - 956 BAM
585 - 999 BAM
585 - 1,085 BAM
585 - 978 BAM
1,263 - 8,825 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used