Description of job position
- Preparing construction plans for public works, investment plans, architectural and urban studies, local plan surveys, and analyses.
- Developing architectural designs and documentation concerning the placement of constructions and their alternations, project documentation of constructions and their alternations, including their interior as well as exterior, reconstruction and modernisation of buildings and restoration of architectural monuments.
- Project management and coordination of subprojects developed by engineers, landscapers, and other specialists as well as professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation and construction supervision.
- Architectural works in graphic and model form, including the development of specifications and technical documentation.
- Providing architectural guidance to investors and real estate owners and investor representation during the preparation and provision of construction works.
- Preparing expert opinions and estimates.
Position Architect - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician - Medicine & Social Care
560 - 1089 BAM
Head Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
659 - 1946 BAM
Architect - Construction & Real Estate
894 - 1639 BAM
Aircraft Technician - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
835 - 1730 BAM
Country Manager/Director - Top Management
1398 - 8426 BAM
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used