Description of job position
- Auditing of financial information of one or more companies.
- Monitoring of selected financial indicators (e.g. profitability, liquidity, etc.).
- Analysing and interpreting variations encountered.
- Compilation of reports and analyses for senior management.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Controller - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
425 - 967 BAM
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
1,127 - 2,413 BAM
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
994 - 2,607 BAM
1,093 - 2,563 BAM
1,699 - 7,423 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used