Description of job position
- Providing information to visitors and navigating them within the building.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Keeping records of visitors and their personal data to a limited extent.
- Lending keys to lockable rooms to authorised personnel.
- Locking the entrance door at night and during public holidays.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Porter, Information Staff - General labour in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
403 - 799 BAM
400 - 862 BAM
Porter, Information Staff
420 - 913 BAM
Security & Protection
494 - 796 BAM
1,650 - 6,502 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used