Description of job position
- Providing telephone and e-mail support for end users to a limited extent.
- Asking questions in order to determine the nature and seriousness of the problem.
- Identifying the cause of the problem and proposing possible solutions.
- Independent solving of routine problems of end users.
- Providing guidance to end users regarding the use of products and services.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
425 - 805 BAM
711 - 1,865 BAM
IT/Technical Support Specialist
835 - 1,762 BAM
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
665 - 1,940 BAM
1,473 - 7,174 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used