Average nett mothly salary for Bosnia and Herzegovina is 938 BAMCompare your salary with others
Description of job position
- Performing or ensuring the sightings of damaged or destroyed things, including the completion of the relevant documentation.
- Communicating with clients, involved or invited persons, public authorities and external contracting partners with the aim of ensuring all the documents necessary for a comprehensive assessment of a claim.
- Assessing client claims for indemnification under the applicable legal regulations and insurance contract and informing clients about the outcome.
- Determining the amount of indemnification reserve and the amount of indemnification in accordance with applicable legal regulations, internal regulations and insurance contract and the delivering the insurance benefits to clients.
- Preparing documentation for the regression procedures.
- Handling complaints and appeals from clients.
- Providing professional consulting services to clients and other sections of the company in matters related to the settlement of claims in the given class of insurance.
- Updating the appropriate forms, internal regulations and directives.
Position Loss Adjuster - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
Chemical Lab Technician
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used