Description of job position
- Providing continuous care to sick, helpless and immobile clients.
- Helping to meet their basic life needs.
- Heating and serving of food and drinks, feeding clients.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing and personal hygiene.
- Activation of clients with regard to their personal interests.
- Accompanying clients during doctor appointments, walks, visits to authorities etc.
- Performing of minor housework.
Position Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
320 - 956 BAM
Petrol Station Attendant
320 - 1,051 BAM
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
505 - 844 BAM
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
496 - 881 BAM
1,263 - 8,825 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used