Description of job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
234 - 503 USD
433 - 928 USD
Security & Protection
433 - 928 USD
Electrical & Power Engineering
385 - 993 USD
949 - 4,083 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used