Description of job position
- Cleansing and deep cleansing of the skin.
- Face, neck, and décolletage massaging.
- Application of facial masks and wraps.
- Dyeing eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Removal of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts.
- Providing skin diagnosis and providing advice on good skin care.
- Selling cosmetic products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Beautician - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
422 - 907 BAM
484 - 1,233 BAM
510 - 1,202 BAM
Fast food worker
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
528 - 1,189 BAM
1,712 - 7,368 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used