Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
585 - 956 BAM
585 - 978 BAM
585 - 1,086 BAM
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
585 - 992 BAM
1,263 - 8,825 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used