Description of job position
- Exploring the relationships between organisms and the environment in which they live.
- Preparing documents for field and laboratory research.
- Carrying out field and laboratory research.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting the data obtained.
- Completing studies on the effects of human activities on the environment.
Position Ecologist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
320 - 895 BAM
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
634 - 1,423 BAM
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
707 - 1,450 BAM
701 - 1,519 BAM
1,416 - 8,133 BAM
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used