Description of job position
- Receiving, storing and managing the documents in the filing department and archives.
- Completing internal archives guidelines.
- Sorting and recording of documents pursuant to the regulations and plans of the filing department.
- Borrowing of filed documents.
- Keeping a filing log.
- Disposing of obsolete records in accordance with the legislative regulations.
- Responsibility for the documentation in the filing department in accordance with the applicable legislation and internal standards.
Position Archivist, Registry Administrator - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
320 - 948 BAM
Education, Science & Research
592 - 1,157 BAM
Archivist, Registry Administrator
551 - 1,211 BAM
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
543 - 1,238 BAM
1,531 - 8,135 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used