Description of job position
- Selling flight tickets, boat tickets, excursions, tours and additional tourist services.
- Providing tourist information.
- Working with internal reservation system.
- Responsibility for checking and the correctness of the prices charged.
- Concluding contracts regarding the tour provision.
- Providing personal, telephone, e-mail or fax communication with clients.
- Designing and implementing activities to promote sales.
- Receiving and resolving reported claims and complaints.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Booking agent - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
452 - 1,083 BAM
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
829 - 1,547 BAM
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
735 - 1,450 BAM
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
609 - 1,619 BAM
2,017 - 6,680 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.29 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used