Description of job position
- Guiding individuals and groups during tours.
- Preparing professional commentaries, studying historical facts and attractions.
- Providing professional commentaries in the mother tongue and a foreign language.
- Answering the tour participants’ questions.
- Operational solution of problems encountered.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Travel Guide - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
585 - 850 BAM
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
596 - 1,464 BAM
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
585 - 1,534 BAM
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
615 - 1,448 BAM
1,525 - 6,677 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used