Description of job position
- Carrying out administrative and production tasks as directed by the forest administration manager.
- Ensuring the purchase and sale (to a lesser extent).
- Cash box management and responsibility for entrusted cash.
- Keeping records of the forest administration.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Forest Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
425 - 805 BAM
Medicine & Social Care
673 - 1,568 BAM
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
709 - 1,524 BAM
Construction & Real Estate
587 - 1,687 BAM
1,473 - 7,174 BAM
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used