Description of job position
- Ensuring the operation, maintenance and repairs of public water supply, sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Managing, checking and ensuring the failure-free distribution of drinking water.
- Managing, checking and securing the process of wastewater disposal.
- Checking the quality of wastewater in accordance with the rules of operation.
- Monitoring and managing the technological process of wastewater treatment and processing of products from wastewater treatment.
- Processing of documents for the plan of repairs, maintenance and reconstruction of water supply and sewerage and waterworks facilities.
- Checking the technological indicators and parameters of the operation of waterworks and other entrusted systems.
- Processing technical and technological documentation and passportisation of the means of production and operation.
- Maintaining complete production and operational documentation.
Position Water Management Technician - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Agriculture, Food Industry
320 - 895 BAM
Medicine & Social Care
595 - 1,422 BAM
Water Management Technician
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
621 - 1,287 BAM
Electrical & Power Engineering
641 - 1,269 BAM
1,416 - 8,133 BAM
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
98.00 BAM excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used